ITINERARY | ITINERARY | ITINERARY | ITINERARY | ITINERARY
We are so excited about our 2022 Annual State Assembly at our State complex in Pompano Beach, Florida. This hybrid assembly will both be in-person and virtual. As a result of current COVID-19 protocols and restrictions, all attendees must register for the in-person attendance at the November 2022 Assembly. Attendees who view online are asked to complete Virtual Registration to help us know who is partnering with us.
Let's go to church:
“IT IS GOING TO TAKE THE WHOLE ARMOR OF GOD, BUT IN THE END, YOU WILL WIN!”
Ephesians 6:10-11, “Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.”
Matthew 24:13, “But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.”
To warn against the attacks of Satan and to remind the Saints to be fully and spiritually covered with the blood of Jesus and equipped with the weapons of God.
The House of God Church State Complex
600 Dr. B. J. McCormick Avenue | Pompano Beach, FL 33069
Friday, November 11, 2022 – Sunday, November 13, 2022
Pre-State Assembly Night of Prayer:
Saturday, November 06, 2022 (via ZOOM 6:00 - 7:30 pm) | Meeting ID: 879 7981 4845 |
Passcode: FLECD106 | Dial In: 1 929 205 6099 | Passcode: 86225157
FLORIDA EAST COAST DIOCESE STATE ASSEMBLY SCHEDULE:
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2021 - SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2022
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2022
PUBLIC VIRTUAL BUSINESS MEETING - 12:30 PM EST
The following departments should be prepared to read their progress report (not longer than 5 minutes) during this session: Ministers’ Council, State Trustees, State International Missionary Outreach Society, State Treasurer, State Evangelistic Committee, State Deacons’ Union, State Courtesy Welfare, State Operation Help, State Y.F.F.U., State Security, State First Responders and
all Presiding Elders Progress Reports.
Click Here to download the 2022 Annual Presiding Elder Report Form.
6:00 p.m. – 6:50 p.m.
Auxiliary Department Session: State Trustee Board and State First Responders Auxiliaries In Charge
7:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
In-Person Evening Session
Miami Liberty City, Rock Island, Palm Bay, Oslo, Fort Pierce #1, Fort Pierce #2 and Indiantown
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2022
10:00 a.m. thru 1:00 p.m.
(Due to Hurricane Nicole, this activity has been postponed)
6:00 p.m. – 6:50 p.m.
Auxiliary Department Session: State Music Department Auxiliary In Charge
7:00 pm – 10:30 pm
Color Scheme: Camouflage
FLECD State YFFU and YAA Departments In Charge
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2022
**Civic Attire Dress Code
Sunday Bible School at 9:30 AM EST,
In-Person For All Ages
In-Person Sunday Worship at 11:00 AM EST,
PLEASE ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Click Here to view the Official Communication from the Chief Overseer and State Bishop.
2. Everyone is asked to fast and pray each day of the State Assembly.
3. For the health and safety of all, each attendee must wear a mask and register. Registration is now open. Click Here to register.
4. Everyone attending the services are welcomed to attend. You must wear a mask during each session.
5. The State Assembly will begin in-person at 6:00 PM for Friday - Saturday and Sunday Bible School at 9:30 a.m. with Morning Worship at 11:00 AM.
6. Reporting dates for the financial reports are November 1, 2021 through October 31, 2022.
7. All assessments remain the same.
8. Presiding Elders and State Committee reports will be heard (not to exceed 5 minutes per report) during a public virtual business meeting on Wednesday, November 9, 2022, at 12:30 PM. Click Here for details.
9. All State Committee Reports: State Treasurer, Ministers’ Council, State Trustees, State International Missionary Outreach Society, State Evangelistic Committee, State Deacons’ Union, State Courtesy Welfare, State Operation Help, State Y.F.F.U., State Security, and State First Responders are to have their typed reports , ready on Saturday, October 28, 2022, at 9:00 AM at the State Complex, during the Rating of the State Assembly Reports. All State Committee Reports are to be submitted to: State Elder Victor Carter, who will compile the reports and submit them to the Assistant Bishop, Bishop Charlene M. Jamison, for review by the State Bishop, Bishop Clary K. Butler, Sr. Click Here to download the Auxiliary/ Committee Form and Click Here to download the 2022 Presiding Elder Annual Report Form. Click Here to view the Rating of Reports schedule.
Submission of Progress Reports: Presiding Elders, please submit all progress and recommendation reports on the day of the Rating of the State Assembly Reports to the Assistant Bishop, Bishop Charlene M. Jamison, who will compile the reports and submit to the State Bishop, Bishop Clary K. Butler, Sr.
10. **Dress Code (Civic Attire): All Elders, Pastors, Assistant Pastors and Ordained Ministers are asked to be uniformed for the opening and the closing session of the State Assembly. All Elders, Pastors, Assistant Pastors and Ordained Ministers are asked to wear Black clergy shirts with the full collar with Black Suits both days. It is my desire as State Bishop for all leading officials, including Deacons and Deaconess to be uniformly dressed on both days. (e.g., Official Deacons blue uniform).
11.Do you desire the "Program Planning Template for 6PM and 7PM Sessions" forwarded to you in Microsoft Word, click here.